Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Readers Wanted!

I know, I know...I haven't been keeping up the blog like I should. To be honest, even though I am an IT guy, I haven't gone out of my way to embrace the social media world like I should. But I am fast realizing that if I want to have a chance of getting my book in front of enough people to matter, I am going to have to use the Interwebs!
So in that spirit, I am going to reach out to any of you that read this and ask that you contact me if you or someone you know REALLY likes to read science fiction and would be willing to be a beta reader for Dark Luminance.
I am looking for individuals that read a good bit of SciFi, so that they know what both good and bad examples of the genre look like, and can help me make sure mine becomes the former!
Just email me at mcdowele@gmail.com and I will get back to you with more details.
Thanks,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment