Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let's see how this goes...

Well after 42 years of toying with the idea of writing something interesting from the multiple stories I keep in my head, I have decided to do it. I began writing my first novel last week, and am about 4000 words into the first (very) rough draft.
Everything I read about getting published and selling your work says you need to make sure you get yourself out there through your blog, social networks, etc... So I wanted to start the process with a blog. I'm sure most that will follow this initially are my friends and family, so thanks in advance for humoring me. If by some amazing chance my writings become widely read, you will be able to say you were there at the beginning!
For now, we will just see where this journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment